2011 Caterham: Most Expensive Cars “Price
Caterham 2011 is one of the most expensive car ever introduced in the market in 2011. One may wonder why this one seater vehicle is so expensive even though it lacks some of comfort features like air conditioning and power steering which other expensive vehicles have. The car is a true road as well track car. It is roofless car that makes up for the comfort features it lacks through its track performance and attitude. It has a horsepower of 140hp with a Ford engine of 1.6L. The engine weighs 1146 lbs. 2011 Caterham is known for its lightweight with astonishing performance. One surprising feature of Caterham product is that they come like kit. You will buy the kit and get it fix up for you. Caterham is designed for leisure riding and this is why they radiate awe-striking beauty. The specification of the car is given below
- Price: 60,000 pounds/ 94, 500.00 USD
- Vehicle type: Coupe
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 101.5 cm/ 40 inch.
- Length: 420 cm/ 165.3 inch.
- Width: 170 cm/66.9 inch
- Wheel base: 260 cm/102.3 inch.
Engine type: Supercharged Ford Duratec
Displacement 2.0 Liter
Max RPM: 7500 RPM
Horsepower: 305 HP
Torque 213 lb-ft at 7500 rpm
Top speed: 290 km/h (180 mph)
Gear: Shitec paddle system of 6 system
0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds
Tire and wheel
- Tire: CR500 tires
- Wheel: 13 inch wheels
- Only roll bar that covers the head.
- No air conditioner
- No power steering
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2011 Caterham : Most Expensive Cars “Price”” (more).
2012 Buick Regal eAssist
2012 Buick Regal eAssist is fabricated in Germany. This is a unique car that provides consumers with enjoyable ride, refined demeanor, high performance, maximum and secure handling. Both the interior and exterior of the car have breathtaking beauty. It is powered by gas/ethanol L4. The 2012 Buick Regal eAssist is a midsize vehicle with an engine of 2.4L. It has all it takes to meet the need of every motorist.
- Engine type: gas/ethanol powered 2.4 l engine
- Engine order code: LEA
- Fuel system: direct injection
- Torque: 172@4900
- Horsepower: 182 @ 6700
- Transmission: 6-speed manual/automatic shift
- Drive wheel type: front wheel drive
Wheels and tires
- Rear and front wheel size: 18×8.0 in (the same for both
- Wheel material: aluminum
- Spare wheel size: compact in
- Spare material: steel
- Front and rear tires sizes: P235/50R18 (the same for both)
- Tire order code: QKE (for both front and rear)
- Spare tire size: 16
- LxWxH: 190.2×73.1×58.4 in.
- Wheelbase: 107.8
- Fuel tank capacity: 18.0 gal
- Passenger capacity: 5
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Buick Regal eAssist ” (more).
2012 Jaguar XKR
The 2012 Jaguar XKR is one of the cars of the year that you cannot but look at twice whenever it drives pass you. Every aspect of the car is a given a thorough polishing. It comes with a multifunctional steering wheel and well upholstered seats that keep the occupants in position during cruising. The car is designed to provide users with maximum comfort. The exterior of the car radiates a breathtaking beauty. It comes with an engine of 5.0L V8 that produces a horsepower of 550 hp and a torque of 502 lb-ft.
- Vehicle type: sport car
- Engine type: 5.0L V8
- Direct injection
- Horsepower: 550 hp
- Torque: 502 lb-ft
- Transmission: 6 speed automatic transmission
Handling and control
- Stability control
- Adaptive suspension
- Front anti-roll bar
- Automatic ride control
- Dual front airbags
- Traction control
- Side and side airbags
- Stability control system
- Illuminated entry
- 2 door curb lights
- Battery warning
- Low fuel warning
- Key warning
- Lights on warning
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Jaguar XKR“ (more).
2012 Honda Odyssey
2012 Honda Odyssey is one of the best cars designed for families that are many in number. The car can accommodate 7 people at the same. The car is not only sleek but also rich in comfort features. Safety features are also included in the car.
- Market segment: standard
- Body style: Van
- Weight: 4337 lbs
- LxWxH: 202.9×79.2×68.4 in.
- Ground clearance: 4.5 in
- Wheelbase: 118.1 in
- Rear and front track: 68.2 in and 68.1 in.
- Weight distribution: 57/43
- Seats: 7
- Cargo volume: 38.4 cu ft. and 148.5 cu ft when seats are folded
- Passenger volume: 172.6 cu. Ft.
- Leg room: 40.9 in.
- Shoulder room for 1st, 2nd and 3rd row: 64.4 in., 40.9 in., 42.2 in.
- Head room: 39.7 in., 39.5 in., 38.0 in.
- Hip room: 58.2 in., 66,1 in., 48.4 in
- Engine type: 3.5L V6
- Torque: 250 lb-ft @ 4800 rmp
- Horse power: 248 hp @ 5700 rmp
- Transmission: 5-speed automatic
- Fuel economy: 18 mpg for city and 27 mpg for highway
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Honda Odyssey” (more).
2012 Aston Martin Virage
At the 2011 Geneva auto show, the 2012 Aston Martin Virage was unveiled. The car is designed to give motorists awesome driving experience. It is available in two forms, namely, convertible and coupe. 2012 Aston Martin Virage has sporty look and it radiates an amazing beauty. Besides the exterior look, it also offers maximum comfort to the user. The car is not only user friendly but also environmental friendly with CO2 emissions of 7, 300 kg/year. The specification of the car is given below.
- Vehicle type: Sedan/Coupe
- Generation: 1
- Assembly: Gaydon, Warwickshire, Anglettterre
- Engine type: 6.0 l V12
- Torque: (365 kW) 420 lb.ft @ 5, 750 rpm
- Horsepower: 365 kW (490 hp @ 6, 500 rpm)
- Induction: Atmospheric
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Fuel type: Premium
- Stroke: 79 mm
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic
- CO2 emission: 7, 300 kg/year
- Bore: 89 mm
- City: 100km/18.1l
- Autonomy: 431 km
- Highway: 13.1l/100km
- Stability control
- 4 Seat belts
- Traction control
- 4 Airbags
- Traction control
- Length, width and height: 4,703x2061x1282
- Weight: 1,785 kg
- Wheelbase: 2, 740 mm
- Rear track: 1, 581 mm
- Front track: 1, 586 mm
2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest
Koenigsegg registered its presence at the 2011 Geneva motor show with the unveiling of the 2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest. The Guinness book of record is broken by Koenigsegg the Swedish automaker with the introduction of this which is able to maintain 0-300-0 km/h in 21.19 sec. Koenigsegg fabricate this car adding only those features that are needed for safety, function, ergonomics, regulation and aerodynamics. The car is therefore purposeful in intent. With the introduction of 2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest Koenigsegg has gone to another level in automobile industry. One of the essential features of the car that mark it out from others is the lighting roof box system. With this system, driving at 300 Km/h is safe and this is why it is regarded as the fastest roof across the globe. With the monocoque carbon construction, the car combines light weight and rigidity. The top speed of this car is about 250 km/h. It comes with 5.0 L twin-turbo V8 engine producing a torque of 885 lb-ft on E85 fuel and horsepower of 1, 115hp.
Vehicle general information
- Vehicle type: 2 door coupe
- Color: white
- Tire brand: Michelin
- Weight: 197 pounds
- Construction material: carbon fiber
- Emission: 310 g/km
- Drag 0.30 CD
- Fuel capacity: 18.48 Gal or 80 liters
Engine and mechanical specification
- Engine type: 7-speed dual-clutch gear case
- Engine capacity: 5.0L twin-turbo V8
- Power: conventional premium fuel or E85 ethanol blends
- Tran clutch: dual clutch
- Transmission: 7-speed AMT
- Length 169.1 inch/4296 mm
- Width: 78.7 in/1998 mm
- Height: 44.1 in./1120 mm
- Rear track: 65.0 in./1650 mm
- Front track: 66.9 in/1700 mm
Price: $211, 000, $1, 400, 000 for the optional R package
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest” (more).
2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
The 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 is an American race car. The car is designed following the 1969 Mustang Boss 302. But it has more to be desired than the 1969 model. Every aspect of the car has been redesigned and improved on. Both the exterior and the interior of the car have been greatly improved on. The engine performance is perfect. The car exudes a breathtaking beauty.
- Vehicle type: race car
- Body construction: welded steel body and aluminum hood
- Engine type: 5.0 L V8 4-vave Ti-VCT
- Valvetrain: DOHC, 4 valves in each cylinder
- Horsepower: 444 @ 7, 400 rmp
- Torque: 380 lb.ft @ 4, 500 rmp
- Horsepower per liter 88.8
- Transmission: 6-speed standard transmission
- Drive type: layout rear wheel drive
- Brake type: 4-wheel power disc brakes with 4-channel and 4-sensor
- Rear: 300×19 mm vented discs, single piston, 43 mm floating iron calipers
- Front: 355×32 mm vented discs 4-piston brembo
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302“ (more).
Fiat 500 Abarth Information
Fiat Abarth 500 launch U.S. edition of the North American market and Chrysler surprising increase the pace of overseas sales, Fiat and Chrysler have made a good mutual relationship and partnership is strengthened by their product portfolio project.
with the first Abarth specs prominent news is that finally Chrysler and Fiat have confirmed a long wait sub-Abarth brand launch in North America along with the basic Fiat 500 arrived earlier. The company has showcased American version of the Fiat 500 Abarth at the Center for Missing Conventional Angeles at the end of this month.
some information about the Fiat 500 Abarth edition of the American specifications have been released. One that I know that all-new 1.4-liter turbocharged four sports MultiAir Fiat Abarth 500. It also features upgraded brakes, suspension more athletic, equipped with high technology along with a more attractive appearance.
using the European model of this design will add to the attraction for fans, car manufacturers have been equipped with Abarth 500 with a choice of either 130 or160 horse hp and also comes with the kit Esse-Esse, too. You may view this Fiat Abarth 500 has been launched in the European edition of the LA to find out more details about it. But we hope Fiat Abarth will bring something higher and more powerful performance. Just wait and see then.
2011 Hamann BMW 6 Cabrio F12
2011 Hamann BMW 6 Cabrio F12 is a convertible type of vehicle that comes with sporty and soundproof 650i Cabrio engine. The car produces a torque of 450 lb ft at 1750-4500 rpm with a horsepower of 400 hp. 2011 Hamann BMW 6 Cabrio F12 is designed to accommodate 4 people at a time. The alloy wheels are available in matte black or silver of 20 or 21 in. It comes with four-pipe stainless steel exhaust system. This also helps to eliminate the noise that is produced by the engine of the car.
- Vehicle type: convertible
- Seat capacity: 4
- Luggage capacity: 11 cu ft
- Base price: $90, 500.00
- Miles per Gallon: 22 for high way and 15 for city driving
- Fuel tank capacity: 70 litres (18.5 gallons)
- Engine type: V8 Twin Turbo 4.4 32-valve DOHC
- Torque: 450 lb-ft @ 1750-4500 rpm
- Horsepower: 400 hp
- Transmission: 6-speed manual
- Top speed: 209 km/h (130 mph)
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2011 Hamann BMW 6 Cabrio F12 ” (more).
Volvo has ruled the market in U.S, it is eminent for receiving one car of theirs. They will redesign the XC90. Auto Magazines has an opportunity to talk with Doug Speck, the CEO of Volvo in North America. Future planning by automaker. It is Volvo strategy to push the sales of the new S60. XC90 can replaces that is a key component in long term of the marque.
For the next generation of XC90 was discussed. S60 Sedan has supplied a good modification, we can say that Volvo has strong selling of XC60 and to have some more new and fixed big together.
In U.S most of the official producer have two or three cars in the selling entry. And also have an excellent product. Same approahing also will be taken for the two 60s and XC90 to increase the sale. And for the next we are going to plan to refresh and bring all new XC90 to the market. We dare that our product will be the best.
2011 all-new Volvo XC90 Wallpaper Pictures
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2011 all-new Volvo XC90 Wallpaper Pictures” (more).