2011 Lincoln MKX
2011 Lincoln MKX has a similar look with 2011 Ford Edge. It is one of the highly rated vehicles in the automobile market today. The vehicle is robbing shoulder with Cadillac, European and Japanese luxury vehicles. It has excellent interior appointments and amazing exterior visual appeal. The shape of the car has been well polished and smoothened. It comes with 3.7L V-8 engine and it provides automatic transmission of 6 speed with selectShift feature. The car has excellent performance and move to 60 mph in 8 seconds. It also features an electric power steering.
- Vehicle type: sport utility vehicle- 2WD
- MSRP : $39, 415
- Style name: FWD 4
- Doors: 4
- Body style: 4dr car
- Engine type: 3.7L V6, Gas
- Horsepower: 305
- 175 amp alternator
- Top speed: 125 mph range
- Transmission: six-speed automatic transmission, 6 speed
- Drivetrain: Front wheel drive
- Oil pressure warning
- Front fog/ driving lights
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Airbags for the drivers and the passengers
- Side impact airbags for the driver
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2011 Lincoln MKX ” (more).
2012 Audi A6 Avant
Audi has made another landmark with the introduction of 2012 Audi A6 Avant. This car looks like a sedan vehicle but it is very sporty. It is specially designed to meet the demand of users in every aspect. Comfort, performance and safety are put at the limelight when the car is being engineered. Features that will carter for the above are provided. Below are the specifications of the car.
- Engine type: supercharged, spark-ignition direct injection
- Engine capacity: 3.0 liter (2995 cc) V6
- Torque 310 lb-ft @ 2500-5100 RPM
- Horsepower 300 hp @ 5100 RPM
- Stroke: 3.50 in. (89 mm)
- Engine oil: 6.9 qt. (6.5liters)
- Cooling system: 10.1 qt (9.6 liters)
- Fuel tank: 80 liters (21.1 gal)
- Alternator: 14 volts (280 amp)
- Battery 12 volts (60 amp/hr)
- Fuel economy
- Highway: 26 MPG
- City: 18 MPG
- Combined: 21 MPG
- Length: 4933 mm, (194.2 in.)
- Height (unloaded): 58.2 in (1478 mm)
- Width (plus mirrors): 2012 mm, 79.2 in.
- Ground clearance (loaded): 118 mm (4.6 in.)
- Curb weight: 4255 lbs
Transmission: 6 speed automatic transmission & Quattro al wheel drive
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Audi A6 Avant” (more).
2012 Porsche Panamera Diesel
2012 Porsche Panamera Diesel was launched in August 2011. The car comes with an engine of 3.0 liter by gasoline. It has fuel tank capacity of 80 liter and so it can travel for a long distance without having any need for refueling. It has a low CO2 emission of 167 g/km (for low resistance tires). But the CO2 emission will increase by 5 g if standard tires are used. The car is already on sale in the United State. It has excellent performance capacity as well as awesome beauty and maximum comfort. Consumers that buy this car will get value for their money thanks to the excellent features both safety and comfort features that come with the car.
- Engine type: V 6 3.0L DOHC 24-valve turbo diesel
- Horsepower: 250 hp
- Transmission: 8 speed automatic transmission
- 0-62 mph in 6.8 seconds
- Curb weight: 4150 lb (mfr)
- Length: 195.7
- Height: 55.8 in
- Width: 76.3
- Wheelbase: 115.0 in
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Porsche Panamera Diesel ” (more).
2012 Honda Odyssey
2012 Honda Odyssey is one of the best cars designed for families that are many in number. The car can accommodate 7 people at the same. The car is not only sleek but also rich in comfort features. Safety features are also included in the car.
- Market segment: standard
- Body style: Van
- Weight: 4337 lbs
- LxWxH: 202.9×79.2×68.4 in.
- Ground clearance: 4.5 in
- Wheelbase: 118.1 in
- Rear and front track: 68.2 in and 68.1 in.
- Weight distribution: 57/43
- Seats: 7
- Cargo volume: 38.4 cu ft. and 148.5 cu ft when seats are folded
- Passenger volume: 172.6 cu. Ft.
- Leg room: 40.9 in.
- Shoulder room for 1st, 2nd and 3rd row: 64.4 in., 40.9 in., 42.2 in.
- Head room: 39.7 in., 39.5 in., 38.0 in.
- Hip room: 58.2 in., 66,1 in., 48.4 in
- Engine type: 3.5L V6
- Torque: 250 lb-ft @ 4800 rmp
- Horse power: 248 hp @ 5700 rmp
- Transmission: 5-speed automatic
- Fuel economy: 18 mpg for city and 27 mpg for highway
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Honda Odyssey” (more).
2009 Chevrolet Corvette
2009 Chevrolet corvette is really a great achievement from Chevrolet. The car has every feature both interiorly and exteriorly that will meet the demand of consumers. The external beauty of the car is amazing. There are also other interior comfort features that are included in the car. The performance efficiency of the car is excellent thanks to the powerful engine that it comes with. The thermal efficiency of the car was boasted to almost 76 percent. There was also improvement in the chassis of the car. The specifications of the car are given below.
- Drivetrain layout: RWD, front engine
- Valvetrain: 2 valves/cylinder: OHV
- Engine type: supercharged 90 V-8 alum heads/block
- Compression ratio: 9.1:1
- Displacement: 376 cu in/6162
- Torque (SAE NET) 595 lb-ft (est)
- (SAE NET) power: 620 hp (est)
- Weight to power: 5.4 lb/hp est
- Length: 176.2 in
- Width: 75.9 in
- Height: 49.0 in
- Curb weight: 3350 lb
- Seating capacity: 2
- Cargo capacity: 22 cu ft
- Fuel capacity: 18 gal
- Base price: $100, 000 (est)
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2011 Chevrolet Pink Camaro SS” (more).
Hyundai Motor CO. now opens the all new Avante compact sedan at the Busan International Motor Show 2010. A new design sportier and even more elegant lines than before, in that show, the new Avante is badged as Elantra in markets outside Korea – continues Hyundai’s ‘fluidic sculpture’ design philosophy. Hyundai will start sales of the 2011 model all-new Avante in the second half of 2010 in Korea.
The new Avante will come surprisely with a raft of other advanced features not found on other compacts, including HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlamps, LED combination lamps in the rear, heated rear seats, puddle lamps and a color TFT LCD information display nestled in the gauge cluster.
it comes with its latest 1.6L Gamma Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engine and a 6-speed automatic transmission, this front-wheel drive vehicle is the first compact sedan in Korea to get these features and is a little member of the Hyundai gasoline engine family to advantage from the application of GDI technology. With the help of GDI, the new Avante sendsa peak output of 140ps and maximum torque of 17.0kg•m. It is also about 10 percent more fuel efficient than other.
GDI technology does not only give more power output but also fix fuel economy while lowering emissions. The new coming Gamma also features Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing, a Variable Induction System and exotic anti-friction coatings such as CrN Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating and Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) coating.
2011 Hyundai Avante GDI Engine Wallpaper Pictures
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2011 Hyundai Avante GDI Engine Wallpaper Pictures” (more).
Volvo has ruled the market in U.S, it is eminent for receiving one car of theirs. They will redesign the XC90. Auto Magazines has an opportunity to talk with Doug Speck, the CEO of Volvo in North America. Future planning by automaker. It is Volvo strategy to push the sales of the new S60. XC90 can replaces that is a key component in long term of the marque.
For the next generation of XC90 was discussed. S60 Sedan has supplied a good modification, we can say that Volvo has strong selling of XC60 and to have some more new and fixed big together.
In U.S most of the official producer have two or three cars in the selling entry. And also have an excellent product. Same approahing also will be taken for the two 60s and XC90 to increase the sale. And for the next we are going to plan to refresh and bring all new XC90 to the market. We dare that our product will be the best.
2011 all-new Volvo XC90 Wallpaper Pictures
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2011 all-new Volvo XC90 Wallpaper Pictures” (more).
2012 Nissan Armada
The 2012 Nissan Armada offers the classic spacious design of a full size SUV. Its strong rugged design is a familiar throwback to other classic SUVs in its class like Dodge and Toyota. You get to enjoy powerful torque with decidedly smooth transmission. Despite its large size, this vehicle offers an admirable acceleration of 0-60mph in 7 seconds. Nissan is offering this vehicle at three trim levels of SV, SL, and Platinum. Despite being an overall success the new Armada could use with some overhaul of its dated interior design and noisy engine.
- Vehicle Type: Full-Size SUV
- MSRP: $38,790–$54,250
- Nissan Direct Ignition System
- Doors: 4
- Power Windows With Front One-Touch Auto-Up/Down
- Engine Type: 5.6-Liter V-8
- Horsepower: 317 Hp
- Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic Transmission With Tow/Haul Mode
- Drivetrain: RWD Or 4WD
- Driver And Passenger Airbag
- Side Curtain Airbags
- Energy-Absorbing Steering Column
- Electronic Braking Assist
- Side-Door Guard Beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Nissan Armada” (more).
Audio the German automaker has added to the line of its SUV with the introduction of 2012 Audi Q5 Hybrid Quattro. It is the first of its kind in the sense that it comes with both electric drive and gas. It is a 4×4 vehicle that produces a torque of 354 lb and horsepower of 241 hp. The car has a sporty look and it radiates an amazing beauty. The car has 3 driving mode, namely, D for the default setting, EV for the maintenance of full-electric driving and S that aids sporty driving by maximizing the battery.
Car type: 4x4WDR 5-door wagon
- Engine position: front
- Engine type: intercooled DOHC turbocharged 12-valve inline-4
- Horsepower: 241 hp
- Torque: 354 lb-ft
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic transmission manual shifting
- Length, weight and height: 182.2 in, 74.0 in and 65.1 in. respectively
- Curb weight: (C/D est): 4350 lb
- Top speed: 138 mph
- Zero to 60 mph: 6.8 sec.
Fuel economy (EPA)
- Highway: 27 mpg
- City: 26 mpg
Toyota one of the well known automaker has continued to show its desire to give their clients the best. Thus 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD has been given an astonishing polishing in all ramifications. The car is given a new face. The grille, front bumper, headlamps and other exterior features are given wonderful finishing. Toyota engineers did not forget the interior of the car. The car is engineered to overcome different kinds of terrain. Besides features that give the car an amazing visual appeal, there are also features that that give the car great performance. Features for comfort are also not neglected. 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD is available in different specifications. Consumers have the options of choosing between 2WD and 4WD drivetrains as well as 4-cylinder and V6 engines types. Some of the features of some specifications are
- V6 Tow Package: This has only automatic transmission. Other features are coolers, 130-amp alternator, class-IV towing receiver hitch, heavy duty battery, trailer sway control, 7 pin connector etc.
- Double Cab Features: cruise control, remote keyless entry system, steering wheel audio control, privacy glass and sliding rear window.
- SR5 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD features: remote keyless entry system, power outside mirrors cruise control, chrome grille surround, variable sped windshield wipers, fog lamps, metallic interior trim, privacy glass, sliding rear window etc.
- Features for TRD off Road: remote keyless entry, P265/70R16 tires from BFGoodrich, Alloyed wheel, Bilstein shock absorber, traction control, downhill assist control and hill start assist control, cruise control, power outside mirrors etc.