2009 Chevrolet Corvette
2009 Chevrolet corvette is really a great achievement from Chevrolet. The car has every feature both interiorly and exteriorly that will meet the demand of consumers. The external beauty of the car is amazing. There are also other interior comfort features that are included in the car. The performance efficiency of the car is excellent thanks to the powerful engine that it comes with. The thermal efficiency of the car was boasted to almost 76 percent. There was also improvement in the chassis of the car. The specifications of the car are given below.
- Drivetrain layout: RWD, front engine
- Valvetrain: 2 valves/cylinder: OHV
- Engine type: supercharged 90 V-8 alum heads/block
- Compression ratio: 9.1:1
- Displacement: 376 cu in/6162
- Torque (SAE NET) 595 lb-ft (est)
- (SAE NET) power: 620 hp (est)
- Weight to power: 5.4 lb/hp est
- Length: 176.2 in
- Width: 75.9 in
- Height: 49.0 in
- Curb weight: 3350 lb
- Seating capacity: 2
- Cargo capacity: 22 cu ft
- Fuel capacity: 18 gal
- Base price: $100, 000 (est)
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2009 Chevrolet Corvette ” (more).
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 was launched in the automobile world at the 2011 New York auto show. The car came into existence with a new look, latest technology and more efficiency. This is a 4 door sedan that has an engine of 6.4L V-8 OHV 16-Valve. The high performance of the engine is blended with the powerfully and nicely sculpted exterior. The reshaped wing badge of the Chrysler is retained in the front end of the car. However, but the front valance is entirely given a new look. The interior of the car is also well polished.
- Base price: $45, 000 (MT est.)
- On sale in the US: 2011 fall
- Engine position: front
- Vehicle type: 4 door sedan, RWD
- Engine:6.4L V-8 OHV 16-valve
- Horsepower: 465 hp
- Torque: 465 lb-ft
- Transmission: 5 speed automatic transmission
- Curb weight: 4350 lb
- Length: 200.3 in.
- Width: 74.2 in.
- Height: 58.3 in
- Wheelbase: 120.2 in
- Fuel economy: 14 mpg (est) city and 23 mpg for highway
- CO2 emission: 1.14 lb/mile
- Energy consumption: 241kW-hrs/100 miles for city and 241/146 kW-hrs/100 miles for highway
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8” (more).
2010 Bugatti Veyron “Sang d’Argent”
As the name already suggests, the 2010 Bugatti Veyron Sang d’Argent was produced in 2010 and was launched in 2009 Dubai International Motor show. The car was specifically produced for the Middle East market. The Centenary Villa d’Este cars’ two-tone-scheme inspired the fabrication of the 2010 Bugatti Veyron Sang d’Argent. The car has a flash look. It is on sale at the cost of $2.1 million. This price of the car is justified by both the exterior and interior beauty of the car, the comfort level and the high performance of the car. It has all it takes to give motorists smooth and safe driving experience.
- Drive mode: all wheel drive
- Gearbox: DSG 7 speed sequential
- Brakes: ventilated carbon discs, all-round
- Suspension, front and rear: multi-link, coil springs, anti-roll bar
- Length: 4466 mm (175.8 in)
- Width: 1998 mm (78.7 in)
- Height: 1206 mm (47.5 in)
- Weight: 1900 kilo/4188.8 lbs
- Wheel base/ track, front and rear: 2700 mm ( 106.3 in)
Audio the German automaker has added to the line of its SUV with the introduction of 2012 Audi Q5 Hybrid Quattro. It is the first of its kind in the sense that it comes with both electric drive and gas. It is a 4×4 vehicle that produces a torque of 354 lb and horsepower of 241 hp. The car has a sporty look and it radiates an amazing beauty. The car has 3 driving mode, namely, D for the default setting, EV for the maintenance of full-electric driving and S that aids sporty driving by maximizing the battery.
Car type: 4x4WDR 5-door wagon
- Engine position: front
- Engine type: intercooled DOHC turbocharged 12-valve inline-4
- Horsepower: 241 hp
- Torque: 354 lb-ft
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic transmission manual shifting
- Length, weight and height: 182.2 in, 74.0 in and 65.1 in. respectively
- Curb weight: (C/D est): 4350 lb
- Top speed: 138 mph
- Zero to 60 mph: 6.8 sec.
Fuel economy (EPA)
- Highway: 27 mpg
- City: 26 mpg
2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest
Koenigsegg registered its presence at the 2011 Geneva motor show with the unveiling of the 2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest. The Guinness book of record is broken by Koenigsegg the Swedish automaker with the introduction of this which is able to maintain 0-300-0 km/h in 21.19 sec. Koenigsegg fabricate this car adding only those features that are needed for safety, function, ergonomics, regulation and aerodynamics. The car is therefore purposeful in intent. With the introduction of 2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest Koenigsegg has gone to another level in automobile industry. One of the essential features of the car that mark it out from others is the lighting roof box system. With this system, driving at 300 Km/h is safe and this is why it is regarded as the fastest roof across the globe. With the monocoque carbon construction, the car combines light weight and rigidity. The top speed of this car is about 250 km/h. It comes with 5.0 L twin-turbo V8 engine producing a torque of 885 lb-ft on E85 fuel and horsepower of 1, 115hp.
Vehicle general information
- Vehicle type: 2 door coupe
- Color: white
- Tire brand: Michelin
- Weight: 197 pounds
- Construction material: carbon fiber
- Emission: 310 g/km
- Drag 0.30 CD
- Fuel capacity: 18.48 Gal or 80 liters
Engine and mechanical specification
- Engine type: 7-speed dual-clutch gear case
- Engine capacity: 5.0L twin-turbo V8
- Power: conventional premium fuel or E85 ethanol blends
- Tran clutch: dual clutch
- Transmission: 7-speed AMT
- Length 169.1 inch/4296 mm
- Width: 78.7 in/1998 mm
- Height: 44.1 in./1120 mm
- Rear track: 65.0 in./1650 mm
- Front track: 66.9 in/1700 mm
Price: $211, 000, $1, 400, 000 for the optional R package
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest” (more).
Toyota one of the well known automaker has continued to show its desire to give their clients the best. Thus 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD has been given an astonishing polishing in all ramifications. The car is given a new face. The grille, front bumper, headlamps and other exterior features are given wonderful finishing. Toyota engineers did not forget the interior of the car. The car is engineered to overcome different kinds of terrain. Besides features that give the car an amazing visual appeal, there are also features that that give the car great performance. Features for comfort are also not neglected. 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD is available in different specifications. Consumers have the options of choosing between 2WD and 4WD drivetrains as well as 4-cylinder and V6 engines types. Some of the features of some specifications are
- V6 Tow Package: This has only automatic transmission. Other features are coolers, 130-amp alternator, class-IV towing receiver hitch, heavy duty battery, trailer sway control, 7 pin connector etc.
- Double Cab Features: cruise control, remote keyless entry system, steering wheel audio control, privacy glass and sliding rear window.
- SR5 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD features: remote keyless entry system, power outside mirrors cruise control, chrome grille surround, variable sped windshield wipers, fog lamps, metallic interior trim, privacy glass, sliding rear window etc.
- Features for TRD off Road: remote keyless entry, P265/70R16 tires from BFGoodrich, Alloyed wheel, Bilstein shock absorber, traction control, downhill assist control and hill start assist control, cruise control, power outside mirrors etc.
2012 Hyundai i40
Hyundai added to its line of selection with the launching of the 2012 Hyundai i40 in 2011 Barcelona Motor Show. This sedan type of vehicle was fabricated in Europe and it went on sale at the quarter part of 2011. The car has a length of 4.74 m. The company’s slogan “new thinking, new Possibilities” under which the 2012 Hyundai i40 was introduced says it all about the car. The vehicle has similar features with Cart. It has an amazing visual appeal both in the exterior and interior parts of the vehicles. Comfort features are also taken into consideration when the vehicle is being fabricated.
- 2.0L GDI petrol engine
- Transmission: 6 speed manual transmission
- 1.7L CRDi turbo diesel engine
- Transmission: manual transmission 6 speed
- 4-cylinder 2.0L GDi petrol engine
- Transmission: automatic 6 speed
- 4-cylinder 1.7L CDRi turbo engine
- Transmission: automatic, 6 speed
- Metallic or Mica
- Rear: 284 mm solid discs
- Front: 300mm ventilated discs
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Hyundai i40” (more).
Toyota will present a pre-production Tacoma Toyota Racing Development (TRD) T|X (Tacoma Extreme) that is limited edition pickup truck at the 2011 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
The T|X Baja Series is now running final testing for application on both the Tacoma Access and Double Cab 4×4 models equipped with the TRD Off-Road Package. Expansion to include PreRunner models is also being considered. The Tacoma T|X Baja Series is equipped with a 4.0-liter V6 engine with either six-speed manual and five-speed automatic transmissions. In addition to an electronically-controlled locking rear differential, Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC) and Downhill Assist Control (DAC) currently equipped on the TRD Off-Road package, the limited edition T|X Baja Series adds BF Goodrich T/A KO tires (LT265/70R16) and bead-lock style off-road wheels with an exclusive Gun-Metal Gray finish, TRD Cat-back Exhaust, increased front ride height of nearly two inches and unique Baja Series graphics.
The T|X Baja Series will be part of a 2012 Tacoma line that is updated with having new style front back and a refreshed interior in all models. From the outside changes include a redesigned hood, grille, headlamps and front bumper, among other changes. Inside, Tacoma has a new center-instrument panel design with a revised gauge cluster, along with a new steering wheel. A redesigned center stack adds new air conditioner/heater controls and power point locations.
All Tacoma T|X Baja Series models will be built exclusively at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas (TMMTX) in San Antonio and are scheduled for launch in late spring 2012.
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD TX Wallpaper Pictures
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD TX Wallpaper Pictures” (more).
2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
The 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 is an American race car. The car is designed following the 1969 Mustang Boss 302. But it has more to be desired than the 1969 model. Every aspect of the car has been redesigned and improved on. Both the exterior and the interior of the car have been greatly improved on. The engine performance is perfect. The car exudes a breathtaking beauty.
- Vehicle type: race car
- Body construction: welded steel body and aluminum hood
- Engine type: 5.0 L V8 4-vave Ti-VCT
- Valvetrain: DOHC, 4 valves in each cylinder
- Horsepower: 444 @ 7, 400 rmp
- Torque: 380 lb.ft @ 4, 500 rmp
- Horsepower per liter 88.8
- Transmission: 6-speed standard transmission
- Drive type: layout rear wheel drive
- Brake type: 4-wheel power disc brakes with 4-channel and 4-sensor
- Rear: 300×19 mm vented discs, single piston, 43 mm floating iron calipers
- Front: 355×32 mm vented discs 4-piston brembo
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302“ (more).
Fiat 500 Abarth Information
Fiat Abarth 500 launch U.S. edition of the North American market and Chrysler surprising increase the pace of overseas sales, Fiat and Chrysler have made a good mutual relationship and partnership is strengthened by their product portfolio project.
with the first Abarth specs prominent news is that finally Chrysler and Fiat have confirmed a long wait sub-Abarth brand launch in North America along with the basic Fiat 500 arrived earlier. The company has showcased American version of the Fiat 500 Abarth at the Center for Missing Conventional Angeles at the end of this month.
some information about the Fiat 500 Abarth edition of the American specifications have been released. One that I know that all-new 1.4-liter turbocharged four sports MultiAir Fiat Abarth 500. It also features upgraded brakes, suspension more athletic, equipped with high technology along with a more attractive appearance.
using the European model of this design will add to the attraction for fans, car manufacturers have been equipped with Abarth 500 with a choice of either 130 or160 horse hp and also comes with the kit Esse-Esse, too. You may view this Fiat Abarth 500 has been launched in the European edition of the LA to find out more details about it. But we hope Fiat Abarth will bring something higher and more powerful performance. Just wait and see then.