2012 Honda Odyssey
2012 Honda Odyssey is one of the best cars designed for families that are many in number. The car can accommodate 7 people at the same. The car is not only sleek but also rich in comfort features. Safety features are also included in the car.
- Market segment: standard
- Body style: Van
- Weight: 4337 lbs
- LxWxH: 202.9×79.2×68.4 in.
- Ground clearance: 4.5 in
- Wheelbase: 118.1 in
- Rear and front track: 68.2 in and 68.1 in.
- Weight distribution: 57/43
- Seats: 7
- Cargo volume: 38.4 cu ft. and 148.5 cu ft when seats are folded
- Passenger volume: 172.6 cu. Ft.
- Leg room: 40.9 in.
- Shoulder room for 1st, 2nd and 3rd row: 64.4 in., 40.9 in., 42.2 in.
- Head room: 39.7 in., 39.5 in., 38.0 in.
- Hip room: 58.2 in., 66,1 in., 48.4 in
- Engine type: 3.5L V6
- Torque: 250 lb-ft @ 4800 rmp
- Horse power: 248 hp @ 5700 rmp
- Transmission: 5-speed automatic
- Fuel economy: 18 mpg for city and 27 mpg for highway
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Honda Odyssey” (more).
Volvo has ruled the market in U.S, it is eminent for receiving one car of theirs. They will redesign the XC90. Auto Magazines has an opportunity to talk with Doug Speck, the CEO of Volvo in North America. Future planning by automaker. It is Volvo strategy to push the sales of the new S60. XC90 can replaces that is a key component in long term of the marque.
For the next generation of XC90 was discussed. S60 Sedan has supplied a good modification, we can say that Volvo has strong selling of XC60 and to have some more new and fixed big together.
In U.S most of the official producer have two or three cars in the selling entry. And also have an excellent product. Same approahing also will be taken for the two 60s and XC90 to increase the sale. And for the next we are going to plan to refresh and bring all new XC90 to the market. We dare that our product will be the best.
2011 all-new Volvo XC90 Wallpaper Pictures
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2011 all-new Volvo XC90 Wallpaper Pictures” (more).
2012 Infiniti FX35
2012 Infiniti FX35 is a sport utility vehicle. There is the all wheel drive model and the rear-wheel drive model as well as the limited edition. It comes with an engine of 3.5L V6 with a horsepower of 303 hp. The car has 7-speed automatic transmission that is electronically controlled. The car has a number of desirable features built according to the latest technology of our time. It has alloy wheels, moonroof, power heated leather front seats, digital audio conversion, 11 speakers for the audio system and lots of safety features.
- Length: 191.3
- Height: 65.0
- Wheelbase: 113.6
- Ground clearance: 7.4
- Gross weight: 5, 519 lbs for limited edition and All wheel drive and 5, 301 for the 2 wheel drive
- Curb: 4 299 lbs for the limited edition and all wheel drive and 4094 lbs for the 2 wheel drive
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Traction control
- Curtain airbags
- Engine type: 3.5L
- Horsepower rmp: 303 hp
- Horsepower: V-6
- Torque rmp: 262 lb-ft.
- Torque: 6,800
- Payload: 4, 800
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Infiniti FX35” (more).
2009 Chevrolet Corvette
2009 Chevrolet corvette is really a great achievement from Chevrolet. The car has every feature both interiorly and exteriorly that will meet the demand of consumers. The external beauty of the car is amazing. There are also other interior comfort features that are included in the car. The performance efficiency of the car is excellent thanks to the powerful engine that it comes with. The thermal efficiency of the car was boasted to almost 76 percent. There was also improvement in the chassis of the car. The specifications of the car are given below.
- Drivetrain layout: RWD, front engine
- Valvetrain: 2 valves/cylinder: OHV
- Engine type: supercharged 90 V-8 alum heads/block
- Compression ratio: 9.1:1
- Displacement: 376 cu in/6162
- Torque (SAE NET) 595 lb-ft (est)
- (SAE NET) power: 620 hp (est)
- Weight to power: 5.4 lb/hp est
- Length: 176.2 in
- Width: 75.9 in
- Height: 49.0 in
- Curb weight: 3350 lb
- Seating capacity: 2
- Cargo capacity: 22 cu ft
- Fuel capacity: 18 gal
- Base price: $100, 000 (est)
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2009 Chevrolet Corvette ” (more).
Jim Bunnell said “More than just raw power, the GXP delivers the sophisticated yet exciting driving experience that enthusiasts expect in a car costing far more than the GXP,”
The center of the G8 GXP is the 6.2L LS3 small-block V-8, currently rated at 402 horsepower (300 kW)* and 402 lb.-ft. of torque (546 Nm)* pending final SAE certification. This engine is the newest member of GM’s small-block V-8 family. It features a revised, larger-bore cylinder block, high-flow, L92-style cylinder heads; larger-diameter pistons; unique camshaft and camshaft timing; revised valvetrain with offset intake rocker arms; high-flow intake manifold; and high-flow fuel injectors.
Others the LS3 engine has an aluminum cylinder block with cast-in-place iron cylinder liners. Larger bores help create a 376-cubic-inch displacement. The block casting also features revisions and machining in the bulkheads to advance its power and fix bay-to-bay breathing. New pistons were designed and produced for high-rpm performance.
2009 Pontiac G8 Gxp Engine V-8 Wallpaper Pictures
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2009 Pontiac G8 Gxp Engine V-8 Wallpaper Pictures” (more).
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 was launched in the automobile world at the 2011 New York auto show. The car came into existence with a new look, latest technology and more efficiency. This is a 4 door sedan that has an engine of 6.4L V-8 OHV 16-Valve. The high performance of the engine is blended with the powerfully and nicely sculpted exterior. The reshaped wing badge of the Chrysler is retained in the front end of the car. However, but the front valance is entirely given a new look. The interior of the car is also well polished.
- Base price: $45, 000 (MT est.)
- On sale in the US: 2011 fall
- Engine position: front
- Vehicle type: 4 door sedan, RWD
- Engine:6.4L V-8 OHV 16-valve
- Horsepower: 465 hp
- Torque: 465 lb-ft
- Transmission: 5 speed automatic transmission
- Curb weight: 4350 lb
- Length: 200.3 in.
- Width: 74.2 in.
- Height: 58.3 in
- Wheelbase: 120.2 in
- Fuel economy: 14 mpg (est) city and 23 mpg for highway
- CO2 emission: 1.14 lb/mile
- Energy consumption: 241kW-hrs/100 miles for city and 241/146 kW-hrs/100 miles for highway
Click on the Photos to see larger pictures of “2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8” (more).
2010 Bugatti Veyron “Sang d’Argent”
As the name already suggests, the 2010 Bugatti Veyron Sang d’Argent was produced in 2010 and was launched in 2009 Dubai International Motor show. The car was specifically produced for the Middle East market. The Centenary Villa d’Este cars’ two-tone-scheme inspired the fabrication of the 2010 Bugatti Veyron Sang d’Argent. The car has a flash look. It is on sale at the cost of $2.1 million. This price of the car is justified by both the exterior and interior beauty of the car, the comfort level and the high performance of the car. It has all it takes to give motorists smooth and safe driving experience.
- Drive mode: all wheel drive
- Gearbox: DSG 7 speed sequential
- Brakes: ventilated carbon discs, all-round
- Suspension, front and rear: multi-link, coil springs, anti-roll bar
- Length: 4466 mm (175.8 in)
- Width: 1998 mm (78.7 in)
- Height: 1206 mm (47.5 in)
- Weight: 1900 kilo/4188.8 lbs
- Wheel base/ track, front and rear: 2700 mm ( 106.3 in)
2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest
Koenigsegg registered its presence at the 2011 Geneva motor show with the unveiling of the 2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest. The Guinness book of record is broken by Koenigsegg the Swedish automaker with the introduction of this which is able to maintain 0-300-0 km/h in 21.19 sec. Koenigsegg fabricate this car adding only those features that are needed for safety, function, ergonomics, regulation and aerodynamics. The car is therefore purposeful in intent. With the introduction of 2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest Koenigsegg has gone to another level in automobile industry. One of the essential features of the car that mark it out from others is the lighting roof box system. With this system, driving at 300 Km/h is safe and this is why it is regarded as the fastest roof across the globe. With the monocoque carbon construction, the car combines light weight and rigidity. The top speed of this car is about 250 km/h. It comes with 5.0 L twin-turbo V8 engine producing a torque of 885 lb-ft on E85 fuel and horsepower of 1, 115hp.
Vehicle general information
- Vehicle type: 2 door coupe
- Color: white
- Tire brand: Michelin
- Weight: 197 pounds
- Construction material: carbon fiber
- Emission: 310 g/km
- Drag 0.30 CD
- Fuel capacity: 18.48 Gal or 80 liters
Engine and mechanical specification
- Engine type: 7-speed dual-clutch gear case
- Engine capacity: 5.0L twin-turbo V8
- Power: conventional premium fuel or E85 ethanol blends
- Tran clutch: dual clutch
- Transmission: 7-speed AMT
- Length 169.1 inch/4296 mm
- Width: 78.7 in/1998 mm
- Height: 44.1 in./1120 mm
- Rear track: 65.0 in./1650 mm
- Front track: 66.9 in/1700 mm
Price: $211, 000, $1, 400, 000 for the optional R package
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2012 Koenigsegg Agera R fastest” (more).
Toyota one of the well known automaker has continued to show its desire to give their clients the best. Thus 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD has been given an astonishing polishing in all ramifications. The car is given a new face. The grille, front bumper, headlamps and other exterior features are given wonderful finishing. Toyota engineers did not forget the interior of the car. The car is engineered to overcome different kinds of terrain. Besides features that give the car an amazing visual appeal, there are also features that that give the car great performance. Features for comfort are also not neglected. 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD is available in different specifications. Consumers have the options of choosing between 2WD and 4WD drivetrains as well as 4-cylinder and V6 engines types. Some of the features of some specifications are
- V6 Tow Package: This has only automatic transmission. Other features are coolers, 130-amp alternator, class-IV towing receiver hitch, heavy duty battery, trailer sway control, 7 pin connector etc.
- Double Cab Features: cruise control, remote keyless entry system, steering wheel audio control, privacy glass and sliding rear window.
- SR5 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD features: remote keyless entry system, power outside mirrors cruise control, chrome grille surround, variable sped windshield wipers, fog lamps, metallic interior trim, privacy glass, sliding rear window etc.
- Features for TRD off Road: remote keyless entry, P265/70R16 tires from BFGoodrich, Alloyed wheel, Bilstein shock absorber, traction control, downhill assist control and hill start assist control, cruise control, power outside mirrors etc.
Toyota will present a pre-production Tacoma Toyota Racing Development (TRD) T|X (Tacoma Extreme) that is limited edition pickup truck at the 2011 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
The T|X Baja Series is now running final testing for application on both the Tacoma Access and Double Cab 4×4 models equipped with the TRD Off-Road Package. Expansion to include PreRunner models is also being considered. The Tacoma T|X Baja Series is equipped with a 4.0-liter V6 engine with either six-speed manual and five-speed automatic transmissions. In addition to an electronically-controlled locking rear differential, Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC) and Downhill Assist Control (DAC) currently equipped on the TRD Off-Road package, the limited edition T|X Baja Series adds BF Goodrich T/A KO tires (LT265/70R16) and bead-lock style off-road wheels with an exclusive Gun-Metal Gray finish, TRD Cat-back Exhaust, increased front ride height of nearly two inches and unique Baja Series graphics.
The T|X Baja Series will be part of a 2012 Tacoma line that is updated with having new style front back and a refreshed interior in all models. From the outside changes include a redesigned hood, grille, headlamps and front bumper, among other changes. Inside, Tacoma has a new center-instrument panel design with a revised gauge cluster, along with a new steering wheel. A redesigned center stack adds new air conditioner/heater controls and power point locations.
All Tacoma T|X Baja Series models will be built exclusively at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas (TMMTX) in San Antonio and are scheduled for launch in late spring 2012.
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD TX Wallpaper Pictures
Click Photos to see collection pictures of “2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD TX Wallpaper Pictures” (more).